Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best liquid foundation to wear for Prom?

I use Almay Smart Shade daily to balance out my skin tone but I want something with more coverage so I can look flawless in my pictures.





Something that lasts a long time too cause I have oily skin and I'll most likely sweat a little while we're taking pictures, dancing, etc.What is the best liquid foundation to wear for Prom?
I actually suggest using Bare Minerals powder foundation. It has the same flawless coverage but won't cake on and it lasts even thru hours of dancing. Plus if u need a touch up, you can buy a compact to keep in your purse that's small and lightweight. I've been using Bare Minerals since high school and I am hooked.What is the best liquid foundation to wear for Prom?
Depending on your skin. If you have oily skin i wouldn't wear any foundation. It will only make you look oily and shiny since you most likely be dancing. But the one i would recommend if you really want to wear foundation is to wear Revlon. It lasts a long time and won't rub off either.
Don't wear liquid foundation. Wear concealer.


:]
Try MAC. I have giant pores that show and I have a few acne scars so I went to the MAC counter and they helped me with a foundation. Good luck!
Dinair Airbrush Makeup for sure!!! Its last all day and makes my skin look flawless...just google Dinair and u can look up their site...have fun at prom!!!
I don't know, try clinique
dont wear liquid it will make u look weird in the pics wear bare minerals.
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment