Wednesday, December 30, 2009

10pts, What powder do you recommend to go over the top of liquid foundation?

I'm going shopping tomorrow for powder to go over the top of my liquid foundation (to make the liquid foundation set).


What do you recommend, and why?





PS: i live in Australia, so no foreign brands that aren't available here please :P10pts, What powder do you recommend to go over the top of liquid foundation?
HD Microfinish Powder.


A universal translucent finishing powder to be applied over foundation or worn alone.





What it does:


Sets the foundation and slightly mattifies skin without changing its natural contours. This 100% mineral silica powder softens the appearance of imperfections. Completely evens out the complexion for a glowing, radiant look. One universal shade for all skin tones.





What else you need to know:


It's completely translucent and goes on any skintone. Its talc-free formula does not dry the skin and is formulated with 100% silica. Dermatologically tested.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.10pts, What powder do you recommend to go over the top of liquid foundation?
I've always used benefit powder over my liquid foundation as not only can it go straight on top of the foundation without having to let it dry but they have a variety of shades for everyone and it lasts forever!!! if you cant get it in Australia its avaliable on ebay :)
I use liquid foundation then Rimmel powder. I live in the UK so not sure if you get Rimmel in Australia!





The best powder to use is a loose powder that matches your natural skin tone, or a translucent one. Apply it with a large brush, and if you need to top up during the day you can buy the matching pressed powder in a compact.
I love Rimmel Foundation, but I have used Cover Girl Powder over any foundation that I have liked for so many years now. It will hold the foundation in place perfectly and reduce shine.





I definatly recommend Cover Girl Powder.
Is Neutrogena available in Australia? If so I recommend Neutrogena's SkinClearing Pressed powder. Otherwise, I recommend Maybelline's products.
i use liquid foundation and i use mabeline dream matte mouse foundation and then i use mabeline newyork powder


that always works for me (:


not shure wherever they do them brands there, but hope i helped (:
I use Revlon foundation n powder..from Aussie too lol! For over your foudnation, go with something VERT translucent...something that has almost no color, jst helps to set the foundation.
I personally really like Bare Minerals. I don't use foundation though, I just put face cream and then powder over it. Slightly healthier for the skin.
i use clinique foundation and powder... it's not to heavy especially since i have acne prone skin
bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment