Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you put liquid foundation on?

I've been using powders all my life, and I've never used a liquid foundation before.





I'm totally in the dark, in all aspects, as to how to do this.


I feel like a straight man in the tampon isle for his girlfriend, totallyyyy confused. Hah.How do you put liquid foundation on?
I don't think your makeup can melt off? Generally, it fades throughout the day. Foundation can basically be applied with your fingers, a foundation brush, or a makeup sponge. Use one of those and simply dip it into the foundation (Or apply small dabs of foundation to the face, and then blend with a foundation brush) and apply an even, minimal amount around your face. If you can tell that the foundation is on your face, it's too much! It is almost like applying a powder, only in liquid form.How do you put liquid foundation on?
Don't worry about it it's not to hard!





When I've gotten my makeup down profesh, they use makeup brushes, just like ones you would use for powder. Although once you use the brush for liquid foundation you can't really use it again for other things, haha. So another thing you can use is a cotton ball, this might be easier to find.
OMG!! I love liquid foundation!! It makes your skin look perfect!! If used right!!





1. Buy a foundation brush. Ex.http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


2. With your finger dab spots of the foundation all over your face


3.Then with the brush rub it in all over your face....its kinda like a paint brush i guess...


4. Use a powder and dab it all over your face!!


5. Now do blush, eye makeup, gloss anything else you do and WALLA!! haha
I would stick to powder! Liquid foundation clogs up your pores! Sometimes it might melt off, making it look streaky. Also, if you buy the wrong colour and don't blend it properly, you're going to have strange lines around the edge of your face.





POWDER IS #1!
You can use your fingers and just spread it on lightly or you can use one of those mkae up sponges. I try not to use liquid often because of clogging of pores... try the new mineral powder it works just as well and is way better for your face!
I was totally like you before I started using make up. I've just gotten better help with visuals and this video helped me quite a lot before. See if it helps you. %26lt;3





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjgWnZ-MT鈥?/a>
lol well you would have to pick out the right foundation for your skin color.


just put a thin layer of it all around your face and then after put powder.


then to even everything out put some blush on:]





hope this helps!
get some on the back of you're hand warm it up and then take a damp make up sponge and dab it in the stuff behind you're hand and apply
A foundation brush (yes, the one that looks like a paint brush) does the job best because it distributes the color evenly over your skin. That's why I use it with my tinted moisturizer too.
Why don't you try the new mineral powders..they are really good..like Mary Kay. I think foundations do clog your pores up and cause white hard things on your face..the mineral powders leave a nice look.
Foundation brush (:





All you do is squirt a little bit on your hand and then grab your handy dandy foundation brush and just kinda act like your 'painting' your face.





I do it every day (:
just use your finger or a makeup sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment