Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have very acne prone skin, and i was wondering which liquid foundation is better?

I've used the super balanced foundation from clinique, but i was wondering if the super fit is better?I have very acne prone skin, and i was wondering which liquid foundation is better?
if you have acne prone skin then i don't think liquid foundation is the best for you. Liquid foundation clog your pores and makes some skin types very oily. I suggest you use foundation that doesn't contain the chemicals that clog your pores like Prescriptives makeup.. yes it is on the expensive side but it is worth it








http://www.prescriptives.com/templates/p鈥?/a>I have very acne prone skin, and i was wondering which liquid foundation is better?
use a mineral makeup


mineral power from maybeline is great


if you want to spend a little more money get Bare minerals (sephora)


they are both really good for people with acne who cant leave the house without makeup, but alot of makeups make skin more unhealty


because these actually help to improve skin.


the maybeline is what i use and my skin went from acne to close to perfect in no time at all!





for more beauty advice contact me at robyn_molenaar@yahoo.com
well to tell yu the truth i have tried clinique the one for acne skin and non comegedic ( the one that doesnt clog pores) and it still made me break out! so dnt get that it made my skin worse now i use bareminerals my face cleared up! nd im soo happy
i like Rimmel Long Lasting.it has great coverage and is my favorite out of all of the ones ive tried.
I would try www.medicalcremes.com
no make up is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment