Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best brand of liquid foundation?

i have tried all kinds of ones that you would get from somewhere like walgreens. i have very fair skin, and i can never seem to find one that matches my skin tone! maybe you could reccomend some nicer ones like department store brands or something. anything that works and looks good!What is the best brand of liquid foundation?
I have a real pale skin as im irish .


i find the Maybelline Liquid Mineral Foundation Ivory really good any of their foundations in Ivory or Cameo (if you have more of a pinky tint that a orange tint to your skin)





then i also have a MAC face %26amp; Body foundation in N1 .





If you find Ivory shades still too dark put on compressed translusant powder on it gives a nice finish and make the shade lighterWhat is the best brand of liquid foundation?
I hate to say it cuz its expensive, but Chanel.





I never usually wear any makeup except lipstick, but for my wedding I wanted to wear some sort of foundation because I tend to get red/blotchy on my cheeks and chin. I told my make-up artist how uncomfortable I was wearing make-up on my face and if I was gonna wear it on my wedding day, it needed to be as sheer as possible, not cakey, but good enough so that it would even out my skin tone (I am also quite fair)





Chanel was the only one I could handle and it did the trick. This is the one I used:





http://uma.chanel.com/-makeup-face-found…








I also recently tried out Calvin Klein's Infinite Fusion when I was at Sephora recently. I kinda liked it. You may wanna try it out:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…
Expensive Brand: I'd recommend 'Makeup Forever's HD Foundation'; Looks great (: I love it.





Drugstore Alternative: Revlon ColorStay or my current foundation: ';


Sally Hansen Airbrush Spray Makeup'; It leaves a really nice satin finish; Though dont apply it directly onto your face. Spray some on your palm and use a makeup brush to apply it on your face.





Good Luck.


%26lt;3
im fair skin too.. the make up is either to darl or to light.. but i found the perfect match and i actually got it at walgreens lol ( my moms a beauty advisor there) its the revlon beyond natural its great it last all day long and i get alot of compliements on it.. Im african american but most ppl think im hispanic. im about the color of wht girls when they tan alot lol so ive been told.... so good luck i normaly mix 230 and 240 to get a perfect mix then i put a lil bronzer on top
Oh definately Clean Makeup :) by CoverGirl...i think its called?


i'm too lazy to check upstairs :P


but its so good!


or, l'oreal true match.





but but but! Here's something you can do to make it even more look like your skin tone.. I;ve recently found this out on accident once. lol.





1. what you do is you pour your foundation onto your wedge / whatever you are using


2. mix it with some of your (non-comodogenic / oil-free) moisturizer.. Or just put it on your face first.


3. Then.. turn on your tap.. so its dripping out water.. tiny drops. Drop a water droplet onto your wedge, roll it so it goes over your foundation until its becomes a bit more watery.


4. Then lightly dab it on your problem spots / all over your skin





It may feel funny first or look weird , but once it dries it blends in soo nicely with your skin. Makes it look like you have nothing on, while you got makeup.





**it is REALLY good for covering pimples too! Well, for me it is.. i have a bunch of little tiny pimples / scars on my one side of my jaw , when i do this with my foundation and my foundation sets in, you dont notice them.





Maybe one of u should try it out ! :D


good luck xox
I like L'oreal true match. Leaves you flawless. If you have a hard time finding the right match, L'oreal provides a plastic tester that has all the shades on it. You just put it a few inches away from your hand. Whichever color swatch disappears is your match. Keep in mind that you should have a winter and summer color. If you go to the beach often, update your foundation.
revlon colorstay foundation!!!!! :D


medium to full coverage


dont put to much on though!!!! its easier to add more then waste money by taking it off :)


its as good as MAC im NC20/NC25 in MAC and buff in revlon :D
Mary kay is great. i am a consultant and i am offering a 30% discount on the most expensive item ordered. http://www.marykay.com/kristinedens/defa…
Colorstay foundation by Revlon. It's long lasting.
Color stay
I wear Covergirl TruBlend and it's pretty good... not the best, but I'm satisfied! (And not left broke)
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment