Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can I replace my liquid foundation with?

I've always used liquid foundation whenever applying make-up on. I usually use Lancome or the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse (I like the Maybelline one better).





I like how the foundation looks when I first put it on my face, but as the day goes on, it starts to run and it doesn't look ';finished'; like it did when I first put it on.





Is there any other type of make-up that won't become ';runny'; but will still look the same as liquid foundation when applied?What can I replace my liquid foundation with?
DId you try priming? like eyeshadows, you want to prime your face so that the foundation has something to hold onto, and it gives your face a better finish.





A really good and affordable face primer is the Victorias Secret VS PRO FX face primer- it's about 16 dollars and can be found at any victorias secret that sells beauty products:


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce…








You should apply the primer, then the foundation, then set it with a powder (powder foundation or a fininsihing powder will do), and it should stay all day- remember to touch up the powder every now and then if you have oily skin.





Also, you should maybe try another foundation if it isn't working out for you- I don't really LOVE the lancome foundation because of it feels really heavy, but i would recommend Laura Mercier, Smashbox, or Cargo- they're lighter, cover well and stay on for a good amount of time.





good luck!What can I replace my liquid foundation with?
if you like the foundation but not the 'after look' wouldnt a face finish or putting powder on afterwards help? my friend uses MAC finish and swears by it. Do some research online.
try priming your face. try a tinted moistureizer. try mac fix plus

No comments:

Post a Comment