Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whats the best way to apply regular liquid foundation from a jar?

Should I just use my hands, if so what is the best way to do that? Is a cosmetic wedge a good idea to use?Whats the best way to apply regular liquid foundation from a jar?
I always wash my hands and only dot it on and blend with finger tips.sponges absorb too much of your foundation and leaves you blotchy. Sponges and brushes harber germs can you say acne... If you do decid on those wash in hot water as soon as you finish and air dry.Whats the best way to apply regular liquid foundation from a jar?
Yeah a brush is the best option, I work for MAC so of course i recommend one from them but you can buy a less expensive BUT you still have to cleanse it once a week because the brush collects oils from your face and if you dont wash it, you can start breaking up. Never use a sponge because they absorb most of the makeup Good luck!
for liquid foundation, the MAC 187 brush is the best one to use. This brush is the best! Although it is pricey, it gives you this flawless finish
Sponges are a pretty bad idea


most of the makeup stays on the sponge- not on your face





I would use a brush not a blush brush but not yet a real kabuki brush
NOT your fingers, thats really bad because everyone has so many germs on their hands and it will pass those germs on to your face. use a wedge or a foundation brush.
use a foundation brush


better results..


go to MAC to buy one of their brushes..
I dot it on my face with my fingers and then use a sponge to blend it in.
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment