Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What liquid foundation is the best that lasts all day?

Under 1o pounds, that you can get at boots or superdrug.


That has that fresh look that it has just been put on that lasts all dayy??


Or one that just lasts for agess lol


Thankkyou :DWhat liquid foundation is the best that lasts all day?
I use No7 Essential Moisture


in Blonde,


This is really good,


I think it cost me 拢10, but it lasts all day,


and during the day it does not start to feel heavy on me,


which alot of foundations can do!!





xoWhat liquid foundation is the best that lasts all day?
I use Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer its not liquid but a nice soft mousse that is really easy to apply and blend and for me it seems to last all day and it covers up any imperfections really well. The cost is round about 拢6.00-拢7.00, it is quite a small pot but it lasts me for ages. I prefer this to liquid stuff as you can't really tell its there but delivers great coverage and feels very light on your face. You can also get it as a Foundation as well which is in a bigger pot and a lit dearer but not more than 拢10 in a range of different shades. You can get them in most of your high street shops such as Boots, Superdrug etc. Hope this helps. =)
I use Rimell 16 hour, it lasts all day doesnt transfer onto clothes and is really light weight but covers well I love it!
never, ever a liq foundation - MINERAL FOUNDATION IS BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment