Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can i put under liquid foundation to stop pores clogging?

I found the best liquid foundation in the world for my skin! It's such great coverage and looks amazing, and i don't even need to use concealer for my spotty skin.


But, i have to take care of my pores. i'm on medication for unclogging pores, but i need something to put under my foundation to protect my pores.


what can i use?What can i put under liquid foundation to stop pores clogging?
If your trying to unclog pores then you should probably stop wearing foundation for a while.What can i put under liquid foundation to stop pores clogging?
skip foundation, and go for a tinted moisturizer or sunblock! it works better. i used to love foundation, until i found out that putting on sublock and then pressed/loose powder over it was wayy better. it doesnt clog ur pores as much, and i love it cz it stays on the whole day! i ddnt even have to retouch my makeup or anything. you should give it a try. or if u really like foundation do this --- mix a small amount of foundation with sunblock/ moisturizer.. it wont clog ur pores as much and it works just as well cz theres the foundation u like mixed in it %26amp;%26amp; plus it protects ur skin from the harsh rays of the sun! so its a win-win situation. give it a try! YouKnowYou'llLoveIt. :)
try a primer
You could use primer and liquid foundation, but if you're having problems with your pores you should try mineral powder instead. I use bare minerals and it covers my flaws and it's way lighter and more natural looking than liquid.
primer
Try a primer...





Or a really heavy duty moisturiser.





:)
Use the Smashbox Photo Finish Light primer, unless you can find a cheaper primer made for oily skin. It is made for oily and acne-prone skin and I absolutely love it.
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment