Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good extreme oil control moisturizer and liquid foundation?

I live in Florida where it is extremely humid. I have oily skin to begin with and it only gets worse with the humidity. I wear a very light foundation and blot with paers and powder throughout the day. I need to find a liquid make up and a moisturizer that will fit me. Any one have any suggestions?What is a good extreme oil control moisturizer and liquid foundation?
Hi! I also live in Florida and have the same problem with the oily skin! I sell Mary Kay and MK offers some great products for oily skin! E-mail me if you like, maybe we could get together and try out all the products to see what suits you best!





Crystalformarykay@yahoo.comWhat is a good extreme oil control moisturizer and liquid foundation?
Try Clinique products - they offer a lot of options and have consultants to help you find what is just right.





I have oily skin and use their oily skin products, which work great. Their focus is on healthy skin, which is always the most beautiful, so that is great too.
I am in same situation as you. I use Lancome's Adaptive -- its liquid and smooth and very light and non-greasy -- why don't you give that a try ... it works for me !
Well, I like Mary Kay for oil controlling. If you go to marykay.com then they will connect you with a consultant in your area. Then have an oil control lotion that is an oily skin moisturizer. Then, they have a whole line of foundations for oily skin. You pick your shade and then request it in medium coverage. Also, if you get oily during the day, they have an oil mattifying cream, and oil-blotting tissues to carry in your purse for touching-up the oily skin. I hope that this helps you!
you can use Velocity lightweight moisturizer (it softens skin while controlling excess oil on the face) and medium coverage foundation (it is formulated for oily skin type and it controls oil for up to eight hours) by Mary Kay. your can order on-line and shipping is free


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/m鈥?/a>


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/color/foun鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment