Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the right way to put on liquid foundation?

I just use my fingers. Is that right?Whats the right way to put on liquid foundation?
Err... Try and use a sponge or a brush. Use upward strokes. It's gonna be clumpy and uneven with your fingersWhats the right way to put on liquid foundation?
Use a foundation brush. It will make the coverage more even so your foundation doesn't end up looking patchy. Essence of Beauty makes really great brushes. You can find them in CVS. I hope this helps. Good luck
NEVER with your fingers!! always do it either with a sponge or a foundation brush.....do it in downward strokes so that it sits on ur skin rather than goes in it and clogs the pores
you can use fingers or a sponge.





i use my fingers cuz thats how some Chanel lady showed me how to do it at Myers once.





FYI: it works just as good with fingers.
A sponge. And apply water... Before that ofcourse.
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment