Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best liquid foundation can you recommend?

I tried 3 kinds, but my face become black, and oily.What is the best liquid foundation can you recommend?
Catherine, first be sure to clean and protect (moisturize) your skin before applying foundation and your foundation should be water based (not oil based) - I like the products at aularale.com/7002 for skin care and foundation.What is the best liquid foundation can you recommend?
MAC MAC MAC. you carnt beat MAC. I have about 20 bottles of it because its so good. It lasts all day and the bottle has last me for a year so you get your money out of it. Definatly doesnt block my pores, it makes my skin look fresh and healthy :) Report Abuse

oddly enough, Mary Kay has really wonderful foundation. And they sell an oil matifier to prevent oily build up and breakouts.
Try the matt mousse foundation by maybelline, it doesnt make your skin oily at all!
estee lauder doublewear contains no oils but still gives you a healthy glow and it stays put all day no need to touch up im a makeup artist so i should know

No comments:

Post a Comment