Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I store liquid foundation?

I have 2 bottles of my favorite liquid foundation that has been discontinued. How do I store the bottle I'm not using so that it doesn't go bad before I'm ready to open it?How do I store liquid foundation?
Keep it in the bottle?!?!How do I store liquid foundation?
try to keep it away from a lot of light and in a cool, dry place... like the freezer maybe? and since some time or another ur going to run out of it, i would suggest going to the mall and testing lots of brands and finding a new favorite.
put it in the fridge
In a baggie, in a cool, dry place. cap on tight.
Do not open, keep it in the box it came in %26amp; do NOT freeze (Yikes, that'll ruin it by changing the molecular structure). Keep it in a cool, dry, dark place.


An unopened bottle of any cosmetic has a one year (or far longer) shelf life and then another year after it has been opened. It is the opening part of the sentence that is most important. One you touch it and air gets to it, the bactiria in the air will start to change %26amp; oxidize the product.
I would try freezing it.
make sure they are closed very tightly....then place in an air tight bag (ziplock)...store standing up...keep in a cool dry place
Just keep the cap closed and in a cool dry place. Otherwise if it will be stored for a while you might consider putting it in a closed plastic bag until you intend on using it.
Put it on a shelf in a cupboard in a dark, dry, room-temperature location, and it should be fine :)
hi


you can stick it in the fridge until ready for use.. or a dark drawer ..hope this helps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment