Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it wrong for me to miss liquid foundation?

I used to wear a lot of make-up.Before i used to wear a lot of foundation but know i don't wear any foundation now and SO miss it.Is it wrong for me to miss liquid foundation?
Yes, you're going to hell.





J/K, buy some sheer foundation!Is it wrong for me to miss liquid foundation?
I don't think it's wrong for you to miss liquid foundation. Missing using a lot of make-up? Yeah I think that when girls use a ton of make-up it doesn't look pretty at all. However light make-up with foundation, natural eye shadow colors, and a bit of mascara to bring out your eyes looks fantastic!





But anyway back on subject. I think it's okay that you miss it, don't be ashamed of it!
No, I think it probably normal if thats what you were used to. I did a gradual thing. I went from liquid foundation and powder everyday to just powder foundation and then just light powder, now I don't wear any makeup in a normal day-to-day setting. It really doesn't look that bad as long as I take care of my skin.
Why'd you stop? I imagine there was a pretty good reason. If you're wearing a powder or no foundation at all, you can switch back to liquid, just look for something with very light coverage. Tinted moisturizer might even work, but be sure to get one with SPF.
Yeah...it's kind of dumb to miss wearing a lot of makeup. It never looks good, period, and it's incredibly bad for your skin. Get your priorities straight.
Yes, very wrong!!
So use it then bu not to much

No comments:

Post a Comment