Saturday, December 26, 2009

Was wondering does liquid foundation make your pores bigger?

I have sensitive skin with Rosacea..I've noticed that ever since I started to wear liquid foundation it's made my pores look huge! %26gt;%26lt;Was wondering does liquid foundation make your pores bigger?
it makes your pores looks bigger? not good. maybe you need to use a primer.





however, stop using liquid if in case it irritates you...





why not to try EverydayMinerals.com, you can try the samples for free. their ingredients are much more friendlier to the skin than BareMinerals.





U can try EM for free, just pay the shipping, and it costs depends on where you live. i pay my free samples for 3 something. almost 4 dollars. and i have been using it for 2 years now.





or you can try BareMinerals in Sephora, u don't have to buy. just have them test in on your skin, and go home and see :)





my sister has rosacea and she uses everyday minerals. we use to wear BareMinerals but 1) made my skin broke out, 2) soo expensive. :)Was wondering does liquid foundation make your pores bigger?
No not unless u get the cheap kind. Mineral make-up is the best for sensitive skin trust me I uses it. Help?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Sometimes It Can, Sometimes It Dosent. It Just All Depends.
No.





It may appear that way because it settles in your pores, but it doesn't actually make them bigger.
noot suure buut powder is soo much better and it looks better.
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment