Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best LIQUID foundation to use?

preferably by almay , maybelline , covergirl.


i have combination skin. %26amp; this is for a dance


thing... so nothing cakey or that will drip off when


i sweat.What is the best LIQUID foundation to use?
I have combination skin as well, I LOVE MAC by preference, but if you want something different, L'Oreal ';True Match'; is great, blends well, and isn't ';cakey';.What is the best LIQUID foundation to use?
I have combo skin too and have had a hard time finding a foundation. Either they dry my skin out, or make me break out!





Right now I am pretty happy with the foundation Mary Kay has. The basic set has face wash, mosturizer and the foundation in a formula matched with your skin type (oily/combo). I am not a rep, but I have been happy with it so far.
i know you have a prefrence but MAC foundation is amazing.


also use a foundation BRUSH! you get tons more coverage and it last tons longer. its worth the money.
I don't normally use neutrogena but they have really amazing foundation, at least for me. I do preformances alot, and that heavy make up makes me break out. I use this oil-free spf 20 healthy skin make up by neutrogena and it lasts for hours and hours! But neutrogena has lottssss of differnet types of liquid foundations so definetly check the neutrogena website or section at the store next time your there
I like the Mineral foundation from L'oreal. I have oily skin and I used to wear very heavy coverage. I love this makeup I look great all day.
Def. maybelinne staysilky stuff, it works sooooo good, not cakey, flakey and is perfect coverage. about 6 dollars
use almay it probably has better shades- if you want a better makeup, use bare escentuals - its awesomee =]
M.A.C and SEPHORA go check their products out - its like magic !
i use covergirl, it works well.
mac studio fixfluid..
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment