Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do you use when your appying your Liquid foundation?

I use Sponges, I didn't like the foundation brush, or my fingers. I stipple my foundation on with a sponge. What do you use?What do you use when your appying your Liquid foundation?
I use a sponge as well (:What do you use when your appying your Liquid foundation?
Use a 187 mac skunk brush.


I love it!!


I just put a few drops of foundation on the back of my hand then blend it into the brush.


and I use the same stippling technique and then blend it out.


It works soooo well. Much better then a sponge, better control.


The brush is expensive but here is a good dupe for it.


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>


It may sound odd. But it works wonders.
my fingerss


and its good to go in a downward motion,


it looks more natural and sits on top of your poors instead of cloggind them.


i use wedge sponges for my nighttime makeup look


i feel it puts it on a little bit thicker.


and ive never had any luck with brushes, they leave lines.
when they do it for me at benefit they use sponges when they do it at clinique (like today) she uses brushes


when i wear it at home (hardly ever) i use my fingers and put powder over it 9if i want a natural look)


hope i helepd


-Anna
I use my fingers sometimes, and I also use a sponge :]
I iuse a stipple brush then i use a buffing brush to smooth everything out.
I use my fingers, just makes sure I wash them right before.





I find that sponges + brushes don't work for me. I find it looks really natural when I just use my fingers!
Sponges, Foundation Brushes, and fingers...
My fingers,sometimes a foundation brush.
I use a brush.


The MAC 187 brush.


Works GREAT!
I use a sponge and then a brush afterwards =]
i use a sponge and my fingers. i find using my fingers looks better (:
i rub it in with my fingers
i don't wear it, but i watched my mother and she just uses her fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment