Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How old should you be to wear liquid foundation?

im 15, going to be 16 at the end of october. im going to be a sophmore in high school, and i was just wondering cuz im not sure if i should wear liquid or stick with powder??


=]How old should you be to wear liquid foundation?
I'm 50ish, stick with the powder, the liquid just clogs up your pores. eeewwwweeeee.How old should you be to wear liquid foundation?
i've been wearing liquid foundation since i was 11 because i did competitive cheerleading and it was required. i suggest sticking to the powder. liquid foundation is just a mess. it requires a lot of practice to make it look natural, clogs your pores, and is a hassle to put on.
I've started using liquid foundation when I was 13 cause I have acne and the liquid one gives me more coverage. I'm using liquid foundation daily for 7years now and it's ok. Use the one you find more convenient to use. If I didn't have acne I probably won't use any:-)
Stick with powder. You shouldn't use liquid. It clogs pores, It can cause acne and breakouts, And powder looks more Natural. It allows you skin to breath more too.


~MakeUpChick
Well I think that you are old enough, but you should stick with powder as it is more natural and better for your skin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment