Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brush for liquid foundation and the benefits?

What kind of brush do I need to apply a liquid foundation? I have always used my hands or a sponge. What are the benefits of using a brush for this?Brush for liquid foundation and the benefits?
A foundation brush will give you a nice coverage without wasting product. The sponge just wastes product. Your hands work well, but the coverage may not be as uniform all over.





Try Target. The Sonia Kashuk (sp?) line has a nearly identical brush to the Bobbi Brown foundation brush for 1/3 the price-$15. If you keep it clean with baby hair wash (about once a week), it will last you a long time.Brush for liquid foundation and the benefits?
Brushes give you a more even finish by blending more and don't tug on the skin which can irritate it. I actually really love the Body Shop foundation brush. Just a warning: brushes can be a bit more high maintenance as you need to clean them more. I wash mine ever 2 days. I take baby soap and put a bunch in the palm of my hand, then I wet the brush with super hot water and I swish the brush around in my palm, rinse it and repeat those two steps until it's completely clean. If you don't clean it, it could develop bacteria and make you break out.


Good luck!!
try MAC's 187 brush. its a stippling brush and you stiple it on your face then blend. it gives a natural/flawless airbrushed look also makeup sponges are filled with bacteria not with a brush that can be easliy washed and also brushes last longer(well high quality ones do) and sponges yo have to keep buying watsing money. The brush costs $42 USD but trust me its worth it I had mine for 5 years and it hasnt shed at all and looks brand new.
You could use any eyeshadow brush like the one here : http://www.mandee.com/nshop/product.php?view=detail%26amp;groupName=perfume%26amp;productid[]=MD-M08812085581000%26amp;startColor[]=%26amp;dept=%26amp;sale= it is the long brush on the right.
i dont think you can, it would get all weird.





mine please!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
brush for liquid, probably not stick with the sponge
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment