Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best liquid foundation for extremely dry skin?

I'm 24, and have extremely dry, flaky skin. I've decided to switch to liquid foundations, because powder/cream foundations seems to accentuate the dry patches on my face.





Can anyone recommend me a good quality liquid foundation for dry skin?





Thanks in advance!Best liquid foundation for extremely dry skin?
My condition is the same with you. I'm using Helena Rubinstein's Color Clone and very happy with the result. You may also try Chanel's Teint Fluid Universel Multi-Vitamin Natural Makeup with SPF 15.





But sometimes my skin gets extremely dry than the usual, at those times I use MAC Studio Moisture Cream under the foundation.Best liquid foundation for extremely dry skin?
I have you try putting on a moisturizer before you put on foundation? Sometimes it's the routine that you perform- it makes a big difference on how your make up look. For dry skin try this routine





wash your face with a cream cleanser- st Ives cream cleansers are great





now use a moisturizer- clinque dramatically different cream





also use a primer- it gives your foundation a smooth canvas to work on.





then use a foundation- maybelline superstay silky smooth- this never dry out my skin and it last for 10 hours on me





I hope this helps





Honest answers
I also have very dry skin, Max Factor Colour Adapt is a good liquid foundation for dry skin, it dries to a silky non-powdery finish and gives good coverage without caking. To help combat the dryness have you tried Decleor Aromessence oils?. I'm 32 and after years of suffering with a flaky dry face the neroli Aromessence has made an unbelievable difference, it's completely natural too.
Liquid foundations are bad for dry skin. Liquid dries once you put in on your face which is BAD for dry skin. I have really dry skin to and i use bare minerals and it works great. Before you put on any make-up you should wash your face, use a toner,and then mosterize.
hey i have the exact same problem as you and i looked for so many diff type of foundation and the best one for me was Almay smart shade :) its very moisturazing


colors : light , light/medium and medium
Check out my website, we have some really awesome products and great sales right now... register with me and I will send you a free shipping email.. =)





www.youravon.com/jasminegolden


jasminedgolden@yahoo.com
Have you tried a tinted mosturizer before you apply makeup, really smoothes things out and might work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment