Saturday, December 26, 2009

The best way to apply a liquid foundation?

Hey everybody!!


I recently bought a new liquid foundation, what is the best way to apply it? The best way to apply a liquid foundation?
The best way would be to first buy a foundation or concealer brush. The way I do it, is by squeezing a small dab of foundation on the tip of the brush (I have the one from Bare Essentials) and start at the t-zone section. Apply it first on the cheekbones, then forehead, and chin, and smooth it out with the brush, making sure there are no lines and blending it in as much as possible. It would also help to set the foundation with either a light bronzer or powder. I like the bronzer better because it gives you a glow rather than a matte finish.





Hope this helps!The best way to apply a liquid foundation?
I use a wedge sponge to apply my liquid foundation. Iv been told that a foundation brush is better to use though, because you end up wasting a lot of foundation on the sponge!



With moisturizer! Leaves you looking dewy. I use Oil of Olay, I put a small amount on my sponge then add a dab of foundation mix then dab on face, make sure to watch for the mask effect lol.








=D


good luck
you can use sponges or even brushes ?!? %26lt;- dont know if that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment