Saturday, December 26, 2009

What liquid foundation is the best for asian, combination skin?

I also have some blemishes on my skin and i need a foundation that will hide them and also won't make me break out.What liquid foundation is the best for asian, combination skin?
Hey there :)





I'm Asian (yellow/warm toned, light skin) and I'm currently using Revlon's Colorstay Makeup with Softflex for Combination/Oily Skin. It has SPF 6, controls shine, looks natural yet offers great coverage (my pores are invisible!!!!) and bonus: not a single new pimple has popped up on my skin since using it. I really recommend this foundation... it's the best thing I've found yet. It retails in drugstores for Singapore $26 or US $10.





If you have light skin, I recommend Sand Beige - it has enough yellow tone to look natural and perfectly blended in for me. Otherwise, try to stick with anything that has the word Golden, Tan, Caramel, etc. and stay away from anything that has the word Nude.





A word of advice: this foundation STAYS, so make sure you don't neglect to wash your face at the end of the day, or you'll be clogging up your pores like crazy! I wash my face with a gentle cleanser, then use a toner to make sure every last bit of foundation is off before I hit my bed. Also, I'd be careful with trying out foundations, because many brands like Maybelline, Covergirl, etc. can be too pink-toned rather than yellow-toned, which would make you look unhealthy or ill.





Hope that helps! Good luck. ;)What liquid foundation is the best for asian, combination skin?
Hi, I'm also Asian, which shade should I use if I am lighter than the sand beige color? What so you suggest to use to put it on, a brush, sponge or ?? Thanks! =) Report Abuse

I'm not Asian, but I've been using Shiseido for years and my skin always looks great. They have a really good liquid foundation called Dual Balancing. It has an SPF of 17. It's recommended for normal and combination skin, which is what it sounds like you have. I'd also recommend one of their finishing powders to set your foundation.
I am personally using Amway's Artistry products. I have sun spots as a result of golfing and I am currently using the Enhancing Concealer, their Absolute Oil Control Foundation and Coverage Powder Foundation. Works beautiful and the layering is so thin that it looks very natural
Nuetrogena is the best foundation it clears your skin while you use it.
neutrogena :]
You shouldn't use liquid foundations because it clogs up your pores and etc which causes you to break out. I'm asian too and i use Bare Minerals - it feels like you're not wearing make up, looks natural and doesnt have that disgusting cakey feeling %26amp; look. it also wont clog up your pores and it is SPF 15. The price isnt bad and if you fall asleep with it on, you have nothing to worry about , you wont wake up with break outs and surprises on your face. After cheer practice i get a little sweaty and it doesn't cause me to break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment