Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the very best liquid foundation for long lasting and heavy coverage?

I have been using Mac Studio Fix Liquid and I like it when it goes on, but after a couple of hours it looks like I don't have foundation on at all. Does anyone use a liquid foundation for combination skin that lasts a LONG time and covers blemishes well?What is the very best liquid foundation for long lasting and heavy coverage?
I would invest in ';Smashbox'; their liquid foundation primer and liquid foundation can't be beat and it lasts for hours on end looking flawless...gluck!What is the very best liquid foundation for long lasting and heavy coverage?
bare minerals is good to even out your skin tone but i dont think it covers spots very good. however its good for your skin and give a lil coveage so why not try bare minerals with a mac cover up stick? thats wot i do it works good and lasts all day
You might want to try Clinique Continuous Cover foundation. It is full coverage make-up, and it does the trick! I used it a few years ago to cover blemishes and it made them disappear - it lasts a long time as well, but to help it last longer, bring oil-blotting sheets with you and re-touch with pressed powder during the course of the day.





Good luck, hope that helps!
ive been using revlon colorstay for about a year and its good stays on--
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/Products/T鈥?/a>
Try T.LeClerc liquid foundation,is a very good product to use for long lasting cover up.
http://www.marykay.com/sdoshi/color/foun鈥?/a>
STicky icky foundation whathave you been cakeing yourself on?





NO more of that gooy stuff get bare minerals it works and it doesent leave you feeling crusty in the face. IT COVERS all the imperfections and blemishes!
You don't want to use something that feels heavy on your face. I use Mary Kay and because I have combonation skin I use medium-coverage, then I use a concealor to cover up blemishes and finish with a loose powder after the rest of my make-up is applied, it feels light and looks natural. Don't take me word for it. Go to Marykay.com and find a consultant in your area, she will come to your house and you can try it before you buy it! and if you buy it and still do not like it you can get your money back because of Mary Kay's 100% satisfaction garuntee, so you have nothing to lose!
FOR ME I USE ESTEE LAUDER IT PRETTY EXPENSIVE ABOUT 55.00 A BOTTLE BUT IT REALLY WORKS I ACTUALLY HAVE A SCAR ON MY CHECK AND WHEN I PIU THIS ON YOU CAN BARELY TELL THAT I HAVE A SCAR. IT ALSO DOESNT LEAVE YOU FEELING ALL STICKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment