Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best liquid foundation for a flawless look?

I have been using max factor but i think i need a change :D comment if you have ideas :D thanks xWhat's the best liquid foundation for a flawless look?
no. 17 skin perfecting


its great!!! but it does dry up really quickly and have to keep brushing it and working it into your face but it is really worth itWhat's the best liquid foundation for a flawless look?
I actually really like Natural Collection ShineAway Foundation at the moment! I use it with their pressed powder and I have found that it does stop me from looking shiny and stays put all day! It is a really good price too! 拢1.95 for each!


Good Luck! x
maybelline superstay silky foundation is excellent also revlon colourstay foundation is supposed to be good too
i actually think u need to google or look up Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its the best makeup ive ever used...it covers everything and definitely makes my skin look flawless...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin...ive been using it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it..anywho, hope i made a helpful suggestion...=)
I think a spray on would actually be the best, but I've never been able to find one in my area that seemed worth the money. If you wanna put the money in I'd say go for it.





Liquid: Revlon ColorStay. It really does stay on and looks great all day. totally flawless and not too expensive either (around $12-13).
Estee Lauder double wear, anything from Prescriptives

No comments:

Post a Comment