Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best tool to apply liquid foundation?

which is better to use to apply liquid foundation with a sponge or a foundation brush? what works better for you and why? which one gives a more flawless and natural look?What is the best tool to apply liquid foundation?
This all depends on the coverage you want to achieve.


A sponge can be used for a full coverage but also very sheer and natural looking. A foundation brush will give a precise full coverage. I like to use a brush to spot treat and the sponge to blend it in.What is the best tool to apply liquid foundation?
a slightly damp make-up sponge works best, for even coverage. unless you are a skilled make-up artist, i wouldn't recommend using brush application with liquid foundation.
a sponge...like one of those white triangular shaped ones :)
foundation brush. it makes the foundation look less caked on and gives you more coverage with less make up because the foundation doesn't soak into the brush like it does with a sponge. so you save money too!
Hi,


I gotta admit that I don't use sponges to apply my foundation because I personally hate sponges since they leave ';sponge marks'; on my skin.


I also gotta be honest and let you know that I have never tried a foundation brush either, however...


The best tool that I have ever used to apply my liquid foundation is a good old fashioned cotton ball!


Cotton balls are soft on your skin and cover beautifully since they reach in small places as well as the bigger places on your face.


Cotton balls are also cheap and disposable and one bag will go along way!!
i jsut use my finger to apply my makeup
I use the foundation brush first to apply the foundation and then use the sponge to smooth it out. I find doing it this way I get a better coverage with less foundation.
A sponge(cosmetic sponge).





Good luck! :]
I use my finger and then smooth it over with a sponge!

No comments:

Post a Comment