Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Which do you preferr liquid foundation or the loose mineral foundation?

I work in a store where I hear the good and the bad from alot of people on this subject. I was wanting to know what you thought.Which do you preferr liquid foundation or the loose mineral foundation?
Personally I way prefer powder foundation any day, but it really depends on the look you like. I find that with liquid foundation it looks a lot heavier and thick when on vs. the powder which looks more natural. I used to use liquid at the beginning, but then changed to powder because it was just so much easier and quicker to apply. I also found that it didn't cause as many break outs on the skin, because it's less oily. In the end I am sure you can find good points to each side. Hope this helps:)Which do you preferr liquid foundation or the loose mineral foundation?
I prefer AVON Smooth Mineral make-up. I use it everyday. They offer foundation, eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick in minerals. It is 100% naturally derived mineral complex. Contains pure mineral pigments鈥nd enriched with vitamins. Free of talc, oil and fragrance. Great for all skin types, even sensitive. After one week, skin looks healthier and more radiant, with visibly reduced redness鈥ven after you take off your makeup! Medium coverage of a liquid. Featherlight feel of a powder. Natural luminous finish. Improved sifter design for less-mess application.





LAYER IT ON鈥UILD YOUR COVERAGE


Twirl brush in the powder, tap brush to remove excess, and then blend onto face using circular motions, working brush from outside of face in sheer, thin layers until you get your desired coverage.
I havent actually tried the loose mineral stuff yet! But I was reading that it acts as a foundation/powder/ concealor all at the same time ?? I need to get some!





I havent used liquid in quiet a long time cos I hardly need foundation but I bought some mousse foundation a few weeks ago. It gives great coverage, but its kind of OBVIOUS that Im wearing foundation.. so not sure if I like it.
Mineral foundation. Liquid looks caked on and heavy on me no matter what, while the mineral foundation looks natural and I don't feel like I'm wearing it.
i personally prefer the loose mineral foundation because the liquid can give you streak marks, which would look pretty bad. The loose mineral foundation will spread out more evenly on your face. Hope this helps :)
It depends...


Dry Skin-Combination -%26gt; Liquid


Combination-Oily -%26gt; Powder


Powder is more recommended for acne prone skin, as liquid can clog pores.
i prefer powder because for some reason all of the liquid foundations i have tried didn't match my skin and just looked bad! but the powder is really natural and looks perfect
I love liquid foundation.


The loose mineral foundation looks good but doesn't stay on as long.
I prefer liquid foundation. I find that it provides a more even and thorough coverage.
liquid foundation
i like mineral


liquid allways seems to be cakeyy
I like liquid. Its what i've always used and I just can't get into the habit of mineral.

No comments:

Post a Comment