Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Will liquid foundation work without powder?

I left my powder in one of the bathrooms at school (by accident). =P and all i have is liquid foundation. Should i put some on my whole face or just where i really need it??Will liquid foundation work without powder?
I put it on my whole face, it will work well! :) good luck :)





also, my favorite brand is Almay Clear Complexion. Will liquid foundation work without powder?
Don't only put it where you need it because then you will get uneven skin tones. Make sure you blend it in very carefully so that you don't have any lines. I suggest getting another powder asap because with only the foundation and nothing to set it, it will run, rub off, or just simply fade throughout the day!
Wear it where you need it and blend well. You'll look great and natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment