Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the best way i can apply liquid foundation?

It also takes alot of foundation to give me the right coverage, what am i doing wrong, and whats the best way to apply it?What's the best way i can apply liquid foundation?
I never even heard of using a foundation brush for liquid foundation up til a year ago and that's all I ever use now. I've even tried using a big powder brush for my foundation and it works well.





I just put a little bit of foundation on the back of my hand and work my brush through it and put it on in a circular motion on my face. If you don't feel comfortable doing it go to Dillards or Sephora and ask them to give you a free consultation and to show youWhat's the best way i can apply liquid foundation?
Hi,


I either use a foundation sponge like:


http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/p鈥?/a>


Or a foundation brush like:


http://crueltyfreeshop.com.au/images/kab鈥?/a>





I would only use my fingers if I didn't have a brush or a sponge. Even if I didn't have a foundation brush and I had a eye shadow brush or something then I'd use that. Only use your fingers for make up if your sure your hands are clean.





I hope this answers your question. Email me anytime at:


collinsonnatalie@yahoo.com


Natalie x
I suggest using a foundation brush, it definitely works the best! I got one from Avon which wasn't pricey at all and it's really good but you can get good ones from GOSH. I think using a brush gives a much more flawless application.


Just be sure to blend it in real good and wash the brush reguarly.


However, there is also this thing called a Beauty Blender which i haven't tried but it's like a sponge but apparently better :S Lots of people say it's amazing so you could try that, otherwise stick with the brush.





Good luck!
get a better quality foundation that is made to have medium coverage and is layerable





spray foundations are pretty good, i tend to find diorskin a bit too orange for my taste unless i'm tan. mac i hear has a good one too





use a foundation brush or sponge and also a primer beforehand. dust a sheer powder to set it afterwards.





i'm on a kick of Bobbi brown foundation to be hoenst. if you go to a dpt store that has her cosmetics the counter salesperson will be able to give u a flawless face and show you how to use it.
I love using a foundation brush to apply my liquid foundation. For several years I used make-up sponges %26amp; my fingertips to apply my make-up, but when I first used a brush...I never went back. I would say purchase an inexpensive brush first and try it out to see if you like it. Target has some nice brushes. If this method works well for you, try upgrading to a higher quality brush....maybe from Sephora!
go to the bay or sears and get a make over from one of the booths and ask then what you can do to change ur makeup. but the best way to apply liquid foundation would be a make-up sponge. and if it takes a lot to get the right coverage then change your colour or brand.
i apply my liquid foundation (maybelline wonder finish) by mixing it with some moisturiser/day cream (i love the dr hauschka stuff) in the palm of my hand and then putting it on my face with my fingers. this might work well for you if you've got dry skin
I also have dry skin. Cleanse with a pumice based cleanser something that will remove some dead skin cells. Then moisturize and apply foundation with a brush. I use a mac foundation brush and absolutely love it.
I would go out and buy a foundation brush. That way you can have a more even coverage. Plus I always end up using tons less when I use the brush compared to when I use my fingers or the sponge wedge.
I use a brush for mine. It uses less product and gives a great finnish. I use a buffer brush from target. What kind are you using? The type of foundation might make a difference too. *脺*
I totally agree with everyone else, go buy a foundation brush, it seriously changed my make up routine, I love how it looks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment