Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know of a great liquid foundation?

I'm looking for one that isn't too thick and won't cake. Also, my skin isn't the best so one with good coverage that works well with powder would be nice.Does anyone know of a great liquid foundation?
clinique superbalanced make upDoes anyone know of a great liquid foundation?
BB creams! :)





The BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is the hottest beauty product in Asia right now. It has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. It can even out skintone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask-like effects of a foundation.





http://lavidafashionistas.blogspot.com/
I used to have horrible acne and it was hard to find a solution that a.) wouldnt clog my pores and give me worse acne and b.)would be a great coverup. I also didn't have much money so it needed to be affordable. Fortunately, Maybelline comes up with Pure Makeup, it's excellent for me. It's light, blends well, and doesn't clog pores. Good luck!
Try Almay Pure Blends. It's fairly inexpensive, but has good coverage and it doesn't make my skin break out. It has a powder that you can use on top of it as well.
mac studio scuplt foundation or make up forever hd foundation.
paint suckaaa
I love my MAC studio fix fluid.

No comments:

Post a Comment