Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Recommend any good liquid foundations?

what brands for fair, slightly freckly, regular breakouts, combination/oily skin?





and money isn't an issue.Recommend any good liquid foundations?
I have the same skin type. I use Cover Girl oil control. It has a blue lid to show that it is oil control. Just hold the shade finder up to your face and neck to help you pick the correct shade. I also use Dove face lotion with SPF 15 before I apply the foundation. Yes, moisturize the oily skin. It will trick your face into producing less oil and still be soft. If you have flaky skin floating in the oil on your face like I sometimes do, use a gentle exfoliating face scrub. I like St. Ives invigorating apricot scrub. They have one for blemish and blackhead control that works well too. The scrub will get rid of the flaky skin without drying your face out.Recommend any good liquid foundations?
You can always Mary -K or MAC they both have really good people to help you accommodate Your skin.
try l'oreal liquid foundation,,, it does not fade throughout the day
i use a tinted moisturizer if i use a foundation it hides a lot of my freckles and looks weird
KRYOLAN MAKEUP
i like 'American Beauty' they sell at Kohls. Best liquid makeup I have ever used. $16.50 per bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment