Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you please recommend a good liquid foundation?

Every single liquid makeup I have tried leaves my face muddy looking. I cannot get a smooth finish. The only way I can get a smooth finish is by using Pancake Makeup. But it is so heavy..............Is is just my skin or is there one out there that wont do this? Also has anyone tried the Bare Minerals type makeup and is it good?Can you please recommend a good liquid foundation?
I use studio fix fluid by mac with a 109 brush... leaves my face flawless. :D about 35 bucks maccosmetics.com





Revlon color stay is also a good foundation 8-14$ drugstores





my new found love...


Maybelline wonder finish liquid-to-powder foundation...


i got mine for 2$!





I've used bare minerals and it broke me out... i like pur minerals better.Can you please recommend a good liquid foundation?
I didn't like Bare Minerals because it made my face feel dry and powdery. I know it is mineral powder, but I definitely think there are some kind of salts in there too that make your face sting if you sweat a little or when your pores open up. Also when you smile it feels like your face is cracking, like its soooo dry. Its very irritating. I use Cover Girl Aquasmooth makeup. It gives you a good coverage and feels nice like a liquid makeup but easier to blend it. Also it could be that you are using a shade thats too dark for your skin tone. I would go to Clinique or a place like that at the mall and have them match a foundation to your skin tone.
I like Covergirl foundations too, I find them very nice...but go a shade lighter if it's somewhere in the middle, I'd say, because mine is too dark and it makes my face look orange.





I have a liquid foundation...it was very nice, I can't remember what it's called though. Edit: Oh! Now I remember, it was Estee Lauder....40 dollars though...





And Bare Minerals is okay.
I've used bare minerals but it's kind of expensive


right now I'm using neutrogena healthy skin enhancer


it works really well because it's very light but still makes your skin an even color
I like covergirl clean foundation. its only like 4 dollars so its worth it to try it! and it is better than a lot of high-end makeup ive used.
I use Almay. The one that goes on white and blends to your skin tone. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment