Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which do you prefer, mineral or liquid foundation?

I need something with medium coverage, that lasts all day, and prevents shine. I use liquid foundation now, never tried the mineral, and it has it's ups and downs. Which do your prefer?Which do you prefer, mineral or liquid foundation?
I personally love the mineral foundations. The coverage is suprisingly good, and it doesn't end up looking caked on and thick by the end of the day. It really depends on your skin type, if you have an oily skin then mineral foundations will probably do very well for you. Good Luck! Which do you prefer, mineral or liquid foundation?
I prefer powder or mineral foundation. I've heard that it's better for your skin, but I use it because it's faster and easier to apply. Plus, I can whip out my compact at school for touch-ups. Mineral foundation is also better at controlling shine. Especially if you set it with powder like I do.



I only use mineral makeup because it stays on for a long time. It has a naturally high SPF, and it's water proof to some extent. It absorbs oil, and is fast to touch up while you are out.





If you are going to go with minerals, just make sure that you are not buying anything with fillers like talc or cornstarch. Bismuth can irritate skin, so be on the lookout for that as well.
I've always hated liquid foundations. Definitely give the minerals/powders a try. Bare Minerals is all I use now, and I love it. My skin is somewhat oily and doesn't get shiny at all with it, and it has nice coverage without looking fake or cakey.
mineral makeup is a hoax. minerals are too big to disolve into ur skin, so they just sit on top. id go with liquid because it blends, doesnt look cakey. and looks natural


go with stila they have good liquid foundation
mineral or powder definitely. its wayyy better for you and it looks better too. i used to use liquid and it was just a mess
mineral is much better more natural for your skin i use it and sometimes fall asleep in it ,it does not clog your pores like liquid
mineral is wayy better than liquid!
I prefer mineral. There is no possible way that you can build a house on liquid.
Mineral makes your face look flawless and controls shine. (a.k.a. it rocks!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment