Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can i make homeade liquid foundation my mixing my powder foundation w/ moisturizer?

please i don't have time to go to the store i looked up homemade foundation and found that will it work? and could i mix powder foundation w/ my clean and clear step 3 spot control liquid cream stuff to make some acne fighting liquid foundation? just wondering thxCan i make homeade liquid foundation my mixing my powder foundation w/ moisturizer?
I don't think that will work very well coverage wise, but hey, you can try it and tell me if it does work. I never tired it.Can i make homeade liquid foundation my mixing my powder foundation w/ moisturizer?
i've tried this before. at first it seems like it works, then it turns orange and cakey (for my skintone anyways). i would recommend using some concealer on problem areas and then using the powder foundation over it until you can go to the store and pick up some actual liquid foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment