Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the best powder to use to set liquid foundation?

A translucent powder so that it works in the summer and the winter (when you're darker or paler). I've used NYC's translucent powder and it works for me. Good luck!What's the best powder to use to set liquid foundation?
the one from the same brand you're using.





for example, i use revlon colorstay foundation (liquid), so i use a revlon colorstay powder to set my face.


easy peasy.What's the best powder to use to set liquid foundation?
I use MAC Studio Fix, but I really like Makeup Forever's HD Microfinish Powder. It works well on all skin types, and it really seems to set my foundation for the day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc35jywb7ok%26amp;feature=channel





heres some good tips

No comments:

Post a Comment