Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How do I stop my concealer from rubbing off when I put liquid foundation over the top?

I use Almay if that helps...How do I stop my concealer from rubbing off when I put liquid foundation over the top?
Put the liquid foundation on first! Thats what I always do. Then you can touch up what you dont like with the concealer. I've been doing this like every day for so long and my skin always looks flawless.How do I stop my concealer from rubbing off when I put liquid foundation over the top?
Set it with translucent powder before applying the foundation then use an application sponge, dabbing the foundation on instead of rubbing it on.





I love Loreals Mineral Powders as a foundation replacement. It is much better for your skin and you can even sleep in it!





Hope this helps.
This shouldn't happen. You either have a bad brand of concealer or foundation. Concealer is meant to go on under foundation, so it shouldn't smear away. you chould also use the same brand of each becasue they are formulated to work together. Check out our products at:


http://www.marykay.com/tkeagy
I hate putting the foundation on first.


What I found works is if you use liquid concealer then let it sit for a few minutes before putting the foundation over it. OR since I'm always in a hurry I switched to using pressed concealer that I dab around under my eyes with a brush. Because its thicker it isn't affected by the liquid foundation. I like liquid foundation best so I won't switch my foundation but I can use a few different concealers. Cream concealer is the next best thing from liquid because it's not too heavy.
In my experience, it doesn't rub off under the eye so maybe the problem for you is the concealer rubbing off of blemishes. In that case, use the foundation first, then the concealer, and finish up with powder to set everything.
After listening to male co-workers ridicule that makeup (foundation and stuff) ,


I suggest you consider stopping it .


It always looks fake and trashy .


( Unless you are on stage and the nearest viewer is 50 feet away)





The only reason to use it would be if you had severe burn damage from a fire or the like and the foundation was preferable to the burn scars .





%26gt;
I don't know much about liquid foundation, but I use concealer and then a powder foundation that I put o with a brush. It doesn't rub off the concealer, and it helps by sticking to it so it lasts longer
It shouldn't do that. Does your foundation have any type of oils in it? If it does that would explain the rubbing off.
Here's a trick,,,,,,,use your concealer after you put on your liquid makeup!!! It works alot better and lasts longer. Just start with a small amount untill you figure out how much you need,,,,then use your finger tips to blend,,,,not a sponge or makeup puff. YOU will be surprised at how good it looks. And by the way,,,I use Almay too,,,,,just experiment a few times and you'll get the hang of it!!! Take it from me,,,,,,,I do Makeovers for people,,,,,and they always Love my style,,,,let me know how you like it!!! SUE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment