Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My 3 year old just poured my liquid foundation (makeup) on my couch. What's the best way to remove the stain?

Immediately pour talcum powder over the foundation. (If you dont have that, corn flour will work just fine.) Leave for approximately 5 minutes, then vaccum off gently using a brush-less nozzle. Apply sards prewash spray to the spot, and use a clean white rag to wet the area. Apply some ordinary white (or colourless) hand soap to a wet white rag and dab gently until stain is removed. To dry, apply several layers of paper towels, and a heavy book or item to apply even pressure. Replace the wet towels at regular intervals. Do this for one hour, after which use a hair dryer to completely dry the area.My 3 year old just poured my liquid foundation (makeup) on my couch. What's the best way to remove the stain?
vinigerMy 3 year old just poured my liquid foundation (makeup) on my couch. What's the best way to remove the stain?
The best way would be to use a steam cleaner. If you don't have one, many supermarkets rent them. This will completely remove the stain.





Another solution would be to use make-up remover wipes, or color safe bleach...GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment