Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If I use a cream to powder concealer, then a liquid foundation, will it look weird?

I'm going to use Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation. It's a liquid.


I want to also use Clinique Advanced Concealer. It's a cream to powder concealer.


I'm wondering if the combination of the two will make my skin look fake. The foundation makes it look like I have no makeup on...so if there is a dot of powder randomly on my face will it look weird?If I use a cream to powder concealer, then a liquid foundation, will it look weird?
It might look a bit ';cakey';.


Try putting the foundation on first and then your concealer.


In my opinion, concealer usually works better when it's over your foundation, instead of under it.If I use a cream to powder concealer, then a liquid foundation, will it look weird?
it will definitely look cakey. Also if you sweat or your face gets wet it will look awful. I say only do cream foundation. Try Benefit foundation it is also known as some-kinda-gorgouse.
put on foundation THEN consealer. It looks a lot better then foundation on concealer.
no it wont at all however i find that if u reapply some concealer after the foudation the colour looks better
Just blend it in and no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment