Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the best liquid foundation to buy at a drugstore?

That doesnt cause your skin to breakout ? if your skin is sensitive. and has really good coverage (:What's the best liquid foundation to buy at a drugstore?
revlon is the bestWhat's the best liquid foundation to buy at a drugstore?
Covergirl or Revlon
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. I recommend getting the one for oily/combination skin if you are prone to breakouts, have oily skin, or have combination skin ;)
If you have sensitive skin then I would recommend Revlon ColorStay for oily/combination skin. I have a very sensitive skin and this foundation doesn't break me out and it gives a good coverage, especially if you have acne scars. I tend to use less concealer when I'm using this foundation. Hope that helps! :)
covergirl kind
l'oreal true match has pretty nice foundation. there are a variety of colors separated into cool, warm, and neutral tones which makes it a lot easier and closer to your actual skin color. i've never tried it, but it's been voted best drugstore foundation for a few years in magazines.
revlon colorstay foundation.


trust me, i've done my research.


best drugstore foundation out there.


and it WONT break you out!


amazing coverage.


especially with a stipple brush.
I love Covergirl True Blend foundation!


http://www.covergirl.com/beauty_products/foundation_makeup/?_requestid=46569361 I have liquid and powder and I usually like to put powder on afterwards for a flawless finish!


Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment