Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do I need to apply primer before I apply liquid foundation?

I've always had powder foundation and always used primer with that. But I just recently tried some liquid foundation and I'm not sure if I should use primer with it or not.Do I need to apply primer before I apply liquid foundation?
Primer just gives ur skin a glowing look. It's totally optional. But with liquid it looks a bit different and might make you look a little greasey. Just use some press powder after appling liquid foundation and waalaaaDo I need to apply primer before I apply liquid foundation?
Yes, you can use a primer before liquid foundation to improve the longevity and the overall finish of your make- up.





However, simply using a moisturiser before applying foundation can make the make- up apply flawlessly and setting the foundation with a powder will help it stay on throughout the day...





So basically the primer is optional, however, if you have oily skin I would recommend using an oil free primer as this will have oil control properties which will control shine!





Hope this helped :)
Primer is not a top priority when it comes to applying foundation.





You either do it or you dont.





If you have visible pores and wish to not be seen under foundation, then just put a dab of primer on your skin so that the foundation goes over your pores, not inside them.





But then again its up to you
You really don`t need too. I have always used liquid foundation and the primer isn`t needed.





Hope this helped! Return the favor? :) My question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I don't think you need to. I think with liquid foundation it stays on well enough that you don't need primer. Primer for liquid foundation just makes it go on smoother which i don't think you even need.
You don't have to.
I dont. just make sure it doesnt clog pores.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment