Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a good liquid foundation for a guy?

Hi guys could anyone recommend a good liquid foundation as I don't exactly gave great skin especially under my eyes which makes me look tired and would like to cover these up. I have brought biotherm homme power bronze tinted moisturizer which is great for giving my face some colour but just like to put on some foundation on first to cover my dark circles and bad skin texture.What a good liquid foundation for a guy?
Thomas,





For your under eye skin I recommend and use two products:


I first apply an eye rest called Kocha, around the eye area, wait about 1 min for it to soak http://www.coonobabe.com/toners.html


Then I apply Extreme Eye Rescue made specifically for this


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>





For foundation, either Savila base for oily skin, or Moisturize for normal/dry skin type. Both are good: I live in a hot humid environment and it stays on for hours. http://www.coonobabe.com/face.html


You may also want to try their brush n glo. It's good when I go out and need a quick touch up. So I hope this helps you.


Both of these companies ship for free.What a good liquid foundation for a guy?
if you're looking for a drug store foundation, i'd go with revlon colorstay liquid foundation.


if you're up for paying 26 dollars for a foundation, go with MAC studio fix fluid foundation.


they're both good buys.
cover stick then tinted moisturiser.
i dunno lol anything would work=] do you use manscara to?? ahha
LIQUID = DRINK
joey new york pure pores

No comments:

Post a Comment