Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation?

Hey guys


what is the best liquid foundation that doesnt look cakey and thick on your skin?


Preferably products that aren't too expensive.What is the best liquid foundation?
I myself use Covergirl..I know a lot of people wear Bare Minerals, but I like to stick to my liquid foundation....What is the best liquid foundation?
My favourite foundation that I would recommend to everyone is Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid. It gives a really natural, flawless finish and is very light on your skin. It also lasts very well and is a reasonable price. Hope this helps =)
Kay,





Recommend what I use:


Moisturize if you have normal skin


http://www.coonobabe.com/moisture_base.h鈥?/a>


Savila for oily


http://www.coonobabe.com/savila_base.htm鈥?/a>


they are good, don't cake on you (assuming you know how to apply it in thin layer), and they ship it 4 free. Hope this helps
Best liquid foundation is MAC makeup , its expensive but its great. If you are looking for cheaper makeup Neutrogena and CoverGirl are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment