Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know of any liquid foundation I can use along with a good press powder?

I currently am using Clinique (superfit makeup) liquid foundation which was $20 and I didn't have an extra $20 to buy the press poweder with it. The lady at the counter told me to use a press powder over the liquid foundation, so I bought Maybelline Shine Free-Oil Control Press Powder. The problem is that no matter what, my face is ALWAYS oily within the first 2 hours of putting the makeup on. I generally have really oily skin but I'm not sure if it's my skin or if the press powder isn't working. So does anyone know of a liquid foundation and press powder combo I can use to have at least 7 hours of normal and not oily skin and doesn't cost too much? I have a wedding to go to in ONE week and I don't want my face to get really oily. I do have those Biore oil-absorbing sheets but if I use those, then I have to reapply my makeup all over....I know this is confusing but does anyone have ant suggestions? Please? :)Does anyone know of any liquid foundation I can use along with a good press powder?
First of all you should use a good cleanser just before you apply you make up to remove all oil from your skin and then apply an oil free moisturiser. Then use Avon's smooth mineral makeup, this contains 100% mineral pigments, free of talc, oil and fragrance and provides full coverage of a creamy foundation and the featherlight comfort of a powder. Then use a skin balancing natural powder for touch-ups.Does anyone know of any liquid foundation I can use along with a good press powder?
first,buy a really good face wash for oily face.


then go to where they sell mac makeup and ask them whats the best foundation to use for oily skin.make sure the foundation is oil free.buy a press powder that is oil-absorbent.try covergirl for the press powder.if you dont care how much you spend on foundation,try bobbi brown,mac,or bare escentials
Benefit makes a great pressed powder and if you use it with a brush instead of the pad, it lasts longer
I'm the person that you emailed about '; Obsession- Radical Islam's War on the West ';. Your email account has not yet been cleared by Yahoo for return messages( it takes awhile after opening an account) . Please email me again and include your email address. Then I would be happy to respond. Thank you.
Why don't you try a nice lose powder. No foundation. I always found that foundation made my skin worse. I use physicians formula. I just use the lose powder and it works great.
Well me i thank you should use covergirl


trublend makeup the foundation will not mat your face the powder will make you shine but your face will not be oily at all, and the mekeup will save you money so try it you will


be please in what you see.
I like revlon colorstay.
Max Factor
Use True Blend for it. They have pressed powder, loose power, liquid and the Original thing(i have that one) They work great!!!!
MAC - real expensive
Try using a primer under your foundation. It will matte your skin and make it even and silky for foundation to adhere to. Smashbox brand has an ';Airbrushed Foundation '; that is a powder foundation its awesome too but pricey. QVC.com carries it.
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment