Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best kind of liquid foundation for my skin type?????? Pleez help, 10 points best answer?

ok, i have very dry and sometimes flaky skin that i moistuize with St Ives products. I have already tried Covergirl products. I tried their press powder and it gave me breakouts. I tried their mineral makeup but it's wayyyyy too sparkly. HELP!!!What is the best kind of liquid foundation for my skin type?????? Pleez help, 10 points best answer?
Massie





I recommend to you what I use Moisturize from Coonobabe.


http://www.coonobabe.com/moisture_base.h鈥?/a>


I hope this helps you. This brand is very similar to bobbi brown, except made in usa, and they ship all order 4 free. So I hope this helps you.What is the best kind of liquid foundation for my skin type?????? Pleez help, 10 points best answer?
Definitely mac. it may be a little more expensive but its so worth it.
The best foundation I have found is Lavera. It is 100% chemical free and therefore will not harm your skin in anyway. I buy it online. Good Luck!
I like Mark's mineral foundation. I know you said liquid but most liquids will encourage break outs on me. This one is not soooo shiny.





And its on sale. I like that the best.





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment