Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm forty something. Don't care for liquid foundations. Whats your opinion on the mineral type products?

mineral makeup is great, and takes much less effort to apply/blend than liquid. i have dry skin, but it still turns out great!I'm forty something. Don't care for liquid foundations. Whats your opinion on the mineral type products?
Mineral type products are good if you have normal to oily skin. If you have dry skin, the product doesn't really stick to your skin and will make your skin actually look dry and ashy. Which is usually why mineral products aren't always recomended for the ';mature'; skin type. If you do choose to go with a mineral product, make sure you moisturize your face for all day and even coverage :)I'm forty something. Don't care for liquid foundations. Whats your opinion on the mineral type products?
I bought the mineral type makeup. It is very light and easy on your skin but it doesn't cover anything. It only looks good on flawless skin.
MINERAL!! It is so nice. It's light, and it blends wonderfully. I think one brand is bare essentials, but there are many. Go for them! No cakey mess, and it's very light. Good luck!
Bare minerals. Iim using it and Im liking it.
I use Bare Minerals and I like it.....why dont you find someone that sells it and let them do like a ';makeover'; type thing on you....wear it for a day and see what you think
by far the best Mineral products on the market are made by Arbonne International, they are pure safe and beneficial swiss formulated and made in the usa check this site out


www.antiaingskin.myarbonne.co m
I absolutely love them and so do my clients! My favorites are Bare Escentuals and Arbonne. They work well for women of all ages, skin types and living in different climates.


My suggestion is to make sure that you moisturize and to use a primer. Bare Escentuals has a new one out. Smashbox and ColorScience also have good primers. This will keep your skin looking smooth and will reduce the chance of the minerals caking.


Good luck! :)
i love bare minerals. I have been using them for 1.5 years and haven't worn liquid foundation since i made the switch!
i know that minerals are good for your skin.I think you shoud pull out a diction and in you foundations find out what is in your makup its all about health to make you look younger. trust me i work @macys
I forget the name of mineral foundation that I use, but it's the kind you can get a nomral drug stores. I love it. I use to only use liquid, then my mom bought the other stuff for me. I think it works awesome. It makes my face appear one color, without feeling cakey, and it blends in very well, you can't even tell it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment