Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Does anyone know of a good brand of liquid foundation?

Not too expensive. I've noticed my current makeup tends to get flaky and worn throughout the day. I currently use neutragena (not sure of the right way to spell it)Does anyone know of a good brand of liquid foundation?
Loreal true match works great and has spf 17 and is oil free =) its only 9 dollarsDoes anyone know of a good brand of liquid foundation?
I used covergirl Advanced Radiance and I loved it, it's about $6 and workd great.
I use Clinique ^_^ ugmmmm not sure if it fits the not too expensive part though O_O
It`s Neutrogena, I think. Almay works well for me! It is $9-$11 for a bottle, and they have tons of choices for different ages, skin types, or coverage levels. It lasts all day. If you shop at like Target it is often on sale.
a lot of people say that the revlon colorstay liquid foundation works great. its like $10 at cvs
maybeline





u are going to laugh but I am not joking- I bought this liquid foundation from a 99p store for a laugh bt it turned out to be totally Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment