Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can Bare Minerals Mineral Veil be worn over liquid foundation?

I have tried Bare Minerals Foundation, and I did not like it as much as regular liquid foundation. My skin tends to get oily, and Bare Minerals Foundation didn't seem to control the oil as well as my liquid foundation. I was wondering, however, if Bare Minerals Mineral Veil would work with setting my liquid foundation...you know, using it as a powder just to set my makeup. Has anyone ever tried this? Any advice would be great! Thank you!Can Bare Minerals Mineral Veil be worn over liquid foundation?
try ';primetime'; primer by barevitamins to absorb excess oil, it is formulated to work with the bare minerals foundation. put on mineral veil first, then foundation, finish with mineral veil. give the bare minerals foundation (used this way) another chance, your skin will look better, and improve with time, liquid foundation aggravates oily skin %26amp; acne. it defies the purpose of pure mineral make-up, when mixed with other liquid foundation, you are doing yourself a disservice.Can Bare Minerals Mineral Veil be worn over liquid foundation?
yes it can ive been using it over my mac foundation and it works really good at controlling the oil,ive tried BM 2 and ur so right it didn't control the oil at all but i luv the mineral veil 2 set my makeup
i think it would work, if ur using it as a powder. i dont see whats wrong with it, and itll probably control the oil too.
Yes, I do this sometimes for better color and it's fine. I use loreal under the minerals.
YES IT DOES WORK TRY IT U MAY LIKE IT


IT MAKES UR SKIN LOOK GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment