Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats a good liquid foundation with good coverage for very very pale skin?

im 16, and have acne (runs in th family), and has very very pale skin and redness so am trying to find a liquid foundation with very good coverage, and is pale enough so i don't go orange!! I've tried mineral powders but don't find they cover up as well and makes my skin a little bit dry... and suggestions?Whats a good liquid foundation with good coverage for very very pale skin?
I am the palest of pale and have tried everything! My fave for great coverge is Mary Kay Full coverage foundation. Covers yet looks natural, stays all day even through humid florida weather. I love it. And there are 8 shades in ivory that are all nice and pale so you can find your perfect one. I'm a 100 during the winter and a 105 in the summer. I went on ebay and bought an assortment of samples to try out colors at home but your local mary kay person can help you decide on colors too.





My fave drug store brand is Loreal Visible lift in pale. Covers the red, stays on and comes in a shade called pale that works great for me.Whats a good liquid foundation with good coverage for very very pale skin?
For good coverage, you'd have to use liquid, and then a powder.


I use almay clear complexion foundation in naked and loreal bare esentuals powder in light ivory. It covers really well.
cream foundations offer the best coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment