Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If I use a liquid foundation do I need to use powder after?

I use Loreal's liquid foundation in nude beige. oh yeah before foundation and concealer do I need to apply moisturizer I tend to have oily skin so I never put anything just the foundation I always in a rush lol!If I use a liquid foundation do I need to use powder after?
Normally when I'm not in a rush I put on the liquid foundation then I just go over the top with a little bit of powder so my face doesn't look so shiny. It's actually how your type of skin is if its oily then I would put liquid foundation then go over it with powder. If your in a rush then do what your doing just use the liquid foundation. I wouldn't use a moisturizer before I would just use a good conclear [[rimmel's the best]] then just put on foundation. But sometimes I do put on moisturizer [oil free btw] because it really helps your skin! Hope I Helped. x ;)If I use a liquid foundation do I need to use powder after?
Too much face make up will make any face extremely cakey looking. no more than one layer should be used in a day. A think layer of powder cover up is best for a natural look, just enough to even out discoloration in skin tones.
you're supposed to use it before so it soaks up any oils that can cause your makeup to mess up , but you don't have to.


answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhSmbrCaHtMAUdmty92y7jnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090927014313AA7sYGx
powder after helps it set so it doesn't rub off as easily. best if you use an actual setting powder.





moisturizer is pretty important before foundation. find one that is made for oily skin and oil free :)
use loose powder on top of foundation for not making shiny face, keep the makeup setting.
I sometimes just end up beginning on sale and sampling a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your gut will be best. I research at http://BrandsMakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment