Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation?

I need a good lasting foundation, i've tried cover girl but doesn't do the job. Any other suggestions, thanks.What is the best liquid foundation?
This is what I use, It gives you a very airbrushed look at I love it:





-start with small amount of facial lotion (I use clean and clear because it helps to keep breakouts from starting)


- then I use maybelline dream matte mouse


-almay true match foundation to even everything out


- then maybelline Liquid mouse to finish it off.%26lt;-- if you get anything get this. it minimizes pores and it stays on all day.


hope this helps! =]What is the best liquid foundation?
MAC mineralise satinfinish spf 15 foundation. Its liquid, has great coverage and stays on all day.





You could also try to use a primer before and a translucent powder after using foundation to ensure it stays on during the day.
well im not the biggest fan of liquid...it always broke me out...i started using Dinair Airbrush Makeup 2 years ago and i LOVE it..it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin..so i suggest googling Dinair..but anywho..hope i helped...=)
It depends on what your skin types, like oily? or normal? or dry?


But overall the good liquid foundation is Laura Mercier oil Free Foundation, it's $42. Or u can tryI.d Bare Minerals for $25.
I recommend, Moisturize by Coonobabe. I have normal skin. If you have oily use their Savila base. It costs $14, and they ship it 4 free. Hope this helps.
make up forever hd foundation


flawlessss and lasts


its not as thick as some


but its very buildable if you want sheer or heavy


also nars sheer glow? thats good too
I like Revlon Coloustay, it's not expensive, gives good coverage and it's lasting power is great.
I usually end up starting cheap and trying out several types. Do what fits your situation and I bet your instinct will be correct. I research at http://BrandsMakeup.com
maybelline superstay foundation is the best
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment