Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best smooth-looking flawless liquid foundation that you've ever used, that stays on?

I just want a decent foundation, can't seem to find one.


Just one that you can buy from the chemist or the mall.Whats the best smooth-looking flawless liquid foundation that you've ever used, that stays on?
You really have to experiment. Everyone has different skin tone, texture, and oils. So what may work for me won't hold up for you. Recently I've been mixing my foundations, mix 2 liquid foundations with a touch of liquid bronzer and it holds up pretty well. I've also been applying it with a makeup brush, it looks air-blown and even. Then I do a light sweep of powder concealer over it and weird but I spray a little hair spray in my face. It actually works, it'll keep the powder in place and everything stays set, just like your hair.Whats the best smooth-looking flawless liquid foundation that you've ever used, that stays on?
Almay Smart Shade! I could never wear foundation before, it never quite blended right no matter what I did or how many shades I tried. So I finally tried this one and it's amazing. Very light, you can't even tell you have it on but it smooths out your skin beautifully and you don't really have to worry about blending if you don't put on too much of it. I really love it. I hope this helps you out, and good luck with the search for the ever-elusive perfect makeup! :o)
Well, it depends on how your skin is. If you can't find something, go to the mall, and ask for a free sample on a peice of paper for every company. Go home and try them all on, and see which one you like best. Then, you can buy it, The one that I use is Cliniqe, but I only have it because somebody gave it to me. Be sure you get the skin tone that is perfect for you. Good luck!!!:)
The secret to smooth-looking flawless foundation that stays on is using primer beforehand. :) I suggest Dr. FeelGood from Benefit.
No.7 Stay Perfect, but i duno whether you can get that in America as its a brit brand,


but i swear by it anyway
covergirl aqau smooth
bare minerals at sephora
NONE they all suck!! POWDER IS BETTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment